|Links Under Construction
What We Offer
Spring and Fall Cleanups
- All Leaves, branches and other debris raked from lawn and bed
areas and removed from your property.
- All Sand and debris removed from your driveway and paved
- General evaluation of your needs for the upcoming season.
- All grass areas cut at industry recommended heights.
- Edges trimmed with a weed wacker.
- All paved surfaces swept off.
- Optional weeding and flower care.
- Service with a smile.
Tree and Shrub Installation and Pruning
- Pruning of all Ornamental Trees and Shrubs.
- Replacement of dead or dying trees and shrubs.
- New plantings to beautify your home.
- Seasonal Flowers and bulbs, planting, fertilization and
Sprinkler System Installation and Repairs
- Expert diagnosis of existing Sprinkler Systems. We have
over 20 years of experience with all kinds of Sprinkler systems from
Residential homes to Football fields and Large Office Parks/Condo's . If you have problems, We
can fix it.
- Custom designed Sprinkler Systems. Either new or adding to
or upgrading your existing system. We work with all major
manufacturers and can handle tricky situations like pumps and
- Damage Free Installations. We own our own Pipe Pulling
Equipment that will do the least damage possible to your lawn.
- Free Wireless Rain Shut off with all new installations, a
New Lawns Seed or Sod
We Offer several Lawn Renovation Options, Seed, Sod, Hydro-seeding
and Slice Seeding. Below is a quick Overview of each Option.
On some properties a combination of the above may make sense and we
would be happy to show you all the options that can realize your goal
and save you money at the same time.
- Conventional Seeding: Conventional Seeding is done 2 ways,
Over-seeding for existing lawns without problems or Renovation
seeding which entails removing the existing lawn, spreading new loam
and sowing seed into the new lawn areas. Overseeding may be
done 2 ways, Broadcast or Slice-Seeding. Broadcast is
spreading seed with a spreader, whereas Slice seeding uses a machine
to slice grooves into the soil, drop seed into the grooves and roll
all at the same time. Sliceseeding can be be a huge saving
over a traditional new loam and seed job, typically 1/3rd the cost.
- Sod: Sod lawns are instant carpets of new grass. Sod
is primarily used in full sun areas, but Shady Sod is available and
must be specifically ordered from the Sod Farm. Sodding is the
most expensive way to renovate a lawn, but the advantages of no
weeds, short "ready to walk on" time outweigh the additional costs.
Sod does require more care as because of the mix of seeds used, it
can be more susceptible to certain lawn diseases and it requires a
substantial amount of water to get established.
- Hydroseeding: Hydroseeding is all the rage these days, but
there are some misconceptions about this type of seeding.
Originally developed for hillsides and difficult areas to do
conventional seeding or sodding, Hydro seeding is a method, and not a
seed. In fact often times, the same seed used by sod farms or
conventional seeders is used by hydro seeders and vice versa.
Hydro seed must be applied onto bare soil just like conventional seed
- Slice Seeding: Slice seeding can be a cost effective
solution for areas that need over seeding or are in relatively good
shape, but suffering from drought or disease related conditions.
Provided the soil and grading are good, Sliceseeding provides
excellent results without the expense of removing the old lawn and
adding new loam. Where it is possibly, we highly recommend
- Nothing looks better than a fresh layer of Bark Mulch.
The key to a Quality Bark Mulch installation is the prep work done
before hand. All leaves are removed from the shrubs and all
weeds are either pulled or sprayed with a herbicide such as Roundup.
The edges are cut with a machine and then hand edged to a depth of
3-4 inches to prevent the grass from spreading into the beds and
prevent rain from washing the mulch into your lawn or walkways.
Periodically excess mulch should be removed, especially around the
trunks of trees and shrubs. We use double ground bark for a
fine texture and rake it smooth. There are several types of Bark
Mulch and each is priced accordingly.
- Premium Hemlock Bark Mulch is the most expensive mulch.
Known for it's reddish color Hemlock is our preferred mulch and we
buy it by the Tractor Trailer load to give you the best possible
- Hemlock Mix The Hemlock Mix mulch is typically 80%
Hemlock mixed with either Pine or Cedar. Typically it is a
little darker than Pure Hemlock, but can be a good cost savings for
- Pine Bark Mulch Pine is generally the least
expensive bark mulch and is more brown in color.
- Colored Bark Mulch A relatively new process of
painting cheaper mulch to look like Hemlock, or any other color for
that matter. Care should be taken when selecting colored mulch
as some mills mix in ground up wood or pallets. If you choose
this option, make sure it is Bark and not Wood, as wood will attract
Carpenter Ants and Termites.
- Playground Mulch Playground Mulch is coarse ground
softwood mulch especially made for under swing sets and play areas.
Playground Mulch is not made in large quantities and can be
difficult to find and depending on the supplier more expensive than
other mulches or peastone.
Bobcat and Loader Work
We have 3 Bobcat Style Skid Steer Loaders and 2 larger Front End
Loaders for Grading or other similar work. The "Bobcats" also
have Backhoe attachments for digging trenches or foundations,
pulling stumps, or planting larger trees or hedges.
Call (978) 667-9420 or (781) 863-0577 for a Free Estimate or Contact Us